Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: We Don't Take Saunders' Words Seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: We Don't Take Saunders' Words Seriously

Last week, WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders (23-0, 12KOs) called for a unification with WBA/WBC/IBF/IBO champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

psssh go fight another bum and turn keep ducking.

Comment

Canelo's team just said they don't consider Monroe a serious opponent because he sucks and the Golovkids accused him of ducking (lol). So, does this mean those same fans think GGG is ducking Saunders based on them not taking him seriously?

Comment

The great thing is Team GGG have a number of options for their next fight. Instead of making excuses they need to tie one good fight down, stop focusing on Canelo who is currently at 154, BJS, Jacobs or Eubank jr should be the next fight.

Comment

sure buddyy,even dontae thinks they are ducking and he aint no GGG fan boy.

Comment

Love n follow Dontae but lil bit racist lol

Comment

Saunders will make more when Canelo comes calling anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
                A bum like the two guys in your sig, one who GGG TKO'd with his trainer yelling that GGG might kill him, and the other who dropped his belt to avoid GGG?

This is too easy man.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
                  Yes! Yes!!! We all know that it was GGG who dropped the belt when furious
                  Canelo demanded "I want my belt! Give me my belt!" It is clear now that it is GGG who's blatantly ducking Canelo.

I can't stand those guys

Comment

Saunders is calling GGG out because he knows if GGG won't fight Jacobs, then GGG will lose his WBA belt.

But GGG vs Jacobs is more interesting fight, because they are the best in the MW division now.

GGG must forget and ignore Canelita. Because he is clown, talks too much, but not going to take the fight.
                    Last edited by Mirus; 09-19-2016, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X