Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager Confident Daniel Jacobs Deal Will Get Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager Confident Daniel Jacobs Deal Will Get Finalized

Oleg Hermann, manager of IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs), feels confident that a deal will be reached with WBA mandatory challenger Daniel Jacobs (32-1, 29KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

About damn time

Good bye Jacobs

Comment

Awesome!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Is it me or has anyone else noticed that since GGG is negotiations to fight his mandatory Jacobs it seems every boxer alive is calling him out ?

Comment

Jacobs will silence you annoying fcuks once and for all

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Moment of silence cuz he's going to get killed? That's ****ed up of you to think

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Doubtful, Jacobs is a talent and I'd rather he didn't face GGG as I'd prefer Canelo not to face GGG, all these guys facing each other are mouthwatering fights if you take GGG out the mix, add him to the mix you have one sided beat downs. personally I prefer competitive fights GGG would provide those at 168.

Jacobs, Lemieux, Canelo all these guys could be in FOTY candidates, against GGG they're in beat downs of the year candidates.

This fight is to establish new lineage so I kind of support it but I'm not in favour of it, let Jacobs have Saunders or Lemiuex if Canelo is facing Monroe next in May.

Comment

GGG Fans: Can't wait to see this fight, should be good especially because Jacobs is gonna come forward and has good power. Actually, surprised Haymon is letting fighters on HBO.

GGG Haters/Floyd Fanboys/TBE Toesuckers/Ward Whiners: DAMN ANOTHER BUM FOR THE CAN FIGHTER. PEROG FIGHT DOE. WEAK CHIN, ONLY ONE LOSS BUT STILL... GGG ain't that good. IF HE CAN MAKE A DEAL WITH JACOBS WHY NOT SIGN THE CANELO DEAL HUH? JUST TAKE THE $500,000 FOR THE FIGHT, STOP DUCKING.

MOVE UP FOR THE FURY/KLITSCHKO WINNER NEXT. IT'S JUST THREE WEIGHT CLASSES, FLOYD MOVED UP FIVE DIVISIONS, GGG ONLY IN ONE.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                    Doubtful, Jacobs is a talent and I'd rather he didn't face GGG as I'd prefer Canelo not to face GGG, all these guys facing each other are mouthwatering fights if you take GGG out the mix, add him to the mix you have one sided beat downs. personally I prefer competitive fights GGG would provide those at 168.

Jacobs, Lemieux, Canelo all these guys could be in FOTY candidates, against GGG they're in beat downs of the year candidates.

This fight is to establish new lineage so I kind of support it but I'm not in favour of it, let Jacobs have Saunders or Lemiuex if Canelo is facing Monroe next in May.
                    This is true but the size differences are so noticeable and make him the smaller fighter in every fight he could have at 168. It'd be a huge jump but I think he could try it.

Comment

Working...
                    X