Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: Canelo, De La Hoya Have a Team Code To Lie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: Canelo, De La Hoya Have a Team Code To Lie!

Oleg Hermann, manager of IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs), has come out swinging after Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (48-1-1, 34KOs) and his promoter Oscar De La Hoya of Golden Boy, claimed that dangerous puncher failed to respond to an eight figure fight proposal.

[Click Here To Read More]

hahahahahhahaha

Comment

Sanchez already confirmed the negotiations. I think this guy needs sort out their own lies.

Comment

This guy just confirmed everything. Canelo is a p***y just like De La Hoya! They're lying to the public. They never wanted to face GGG and now their only hope is that GGG gets beat or gets old while Canelo fights bums. But like I said before Canelo won't be who he is now at 30. He wins on youth and size. That will disappear with age. Once he goes up to 160 where the real punches are at... he will get exposed!

Comment

The golovkin team are a bunch of liers. They lied about ward and now they lie about canelo.

Comment

Team GGG didn't deny the offer though.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Sanchez already confirmed the negotiations. I think this guy needs sort out their own lies.
              Hahahahahaha

Comment

Negotiations = 8 figure offer doe.

STfu u brain dead bottom feeder.

Comment

They did respond, which Canelo/Oscar claim they did not. They want to do a money split, while Oscar/Canelo want to offer a straight amount with zero upside.

Comment

Oscar couldn't keep GGG out of his mouth for the past few weeks now suddenly after the fight everyone at team Canelo/GBP is on the same page with a story of GGG people not accepting an offer ha?

2 days ago Canelo says he won't be forced to fight anyone, that GGG needs him and. It the other way around...multiple comments from his team to that nature but yet all of a sudden we get the story last night.....sure guys, we believe you...

Get the fight done for May if you want it. GGG I'm sure would fight him next if he could...

Comment

Working...
                    X