Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Smith Sit Down at Post Fight Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Smith Sit Down at Post Fight Press Conference

Photos of Post Fight Press Conference For Canelo vs. Smith - Canelo Alvarez knocked out Liam Smith and called out Gennady Golovkin. Alvarez stopped Smith in the ninth round Saturday night after dropping him in the previous two rounds, winning the WBO light middleweight championship before a record crowd of 51,240 at AT&T Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I bet de la hoya right now whoops GGG's ass ROFL.

Comment

LMAO Canela all banged up. He got rocked by a complete unknown, Smith laughed at his power. Sign the contract Gennidi.. for September... XD.. I promise we want it... I vacated to avoid you but no ducking here..... Eeee.. hey we ready.. but in September.. maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        LMAO Canela all banged up. He got rocked by a complete unknown, Smith laughed at his power. Sign the contract Gennidi.. for September... XD.. I promise we want it... I vacated to avoid you but no ducking here..... Eeee.. hey we ready.. but in September.. maybe...
        GGG was banged up worse by a welterweight.

Comment

so is Canelo going to move up to middleweight?

If not, he needs to stfu, go back to Tijuana, drink some tequila and fight Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            GGG got it way worse in 4 rounds against a welterweight.

Comment

Canelo didn't say "Viva La Mexico."

That sounds stupid if you speak any Spanish.

Comment

Working...
              X