Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego De La Hoya Dominates Orlando Del Valle For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego De La Hoya Dominates Orlando Del Valle For Decision Win

AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas - In a bout for the WBC Youth super bantamweight world title, Diego De La Hoya (16-0, 9KOs) dominated Orlando Del Valle (22-3-1, 16KOs) over ten rounds to win a lopsided unanimous decision. The scores were 100-90, 99-91, 99-91.

[Click Here To Read More]

They ROB del Valle

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
      They ROB del Valle
      Are you being sarcastic? That was a one-sided wipeout.

Comment

Hasegawa just won the real WBC superbatamweight strap less than 2 days ago. A real step up if Diego is to fight Hasegawa but not one that he can't win.

Comment

Half the fights are over and not one opponent has won a single round. Glad I didn't pay for this crap. Just vanity fights for Pee Wee Delahoya and Joe Joe Diaz.
          Last edited by richardt; 09-17-2016, 09:31 PM.

Comment

So whats the concensus on Diego? Is he anything special to look out for? Any comparisons? Curious if i should look up his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              So whats the concensus on Diego? Is he anything special to look out for? Any comparisons? Curious if i should look up his fights.
              Comparisons??????? Yes, they share the letters in their last name. How is a cousin going to share anything similar to another cousin????

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Comparisons??????? Yes, they share the letters in their last name. How is a cousin going to share anything similar to another cousin????
                Did i say Oscar at all? I meant comparisons to other fightsrs. I just wanted to know if he was looking good or not. God damn. Sit the **** down.

Comment

Diego is continuing to impress and progress. Joel Diaz continues to develop Diegos skills nicely.

Golden Boy is bringing him along nicely. He's not ready for Top 10 guys yet. But I think he's ready for good gatekeepers.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                    Did i say Oscar at all? I meant comparisons to other fightsrs. I just wanted to know if he was looking good or not. God damn. Sit the **** down.
                    You need to qualify a statement. "meant" and saying are two different things. You say can "does he remind you of certain fighters?" Otherwise you are leaving the statement too open ended. Even the commentators asked about comparisons with Oscar. Two guys with the same name and one ultra famous, the word comparison is assumed to be about the guys related and with the same name.
                    Last edited by richardt; 09-17-2016, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X