Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Krzysztof Glowacki, Oleksandr Usyk Make Weight For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Krzysztof Glowacki, Oleksandr Usyk Make Weight For War

Glowacki vs. Usyk weighin - video - Krzysztof Glowacki and Oleksandr Usyk both made weight ahead of their highly anticipated title clash, the latest in a continued series of thrilling bouts in the current state of the cruiserweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk is going to wash right through this Polski trash

Comment

The music in the weigh-in video sounds familiar.

Isn't it the song they'd play during the final 5 minutes of every SAW movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevern Zaksor View Post
        The music in the weigh-in video sounds familiar.

Isn't it the song they'd play during the final 5 minutes of every SAW movie?
        I was about to say the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Glowacki vs. Usyk weighin - video - Krzysztof Glowacki and Oleksandr Usyk both made weight ahead of their highly anticipated title clash, the latest in a continued series of thrilling bouts in the current state of the cruiserweight division.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          This is the real fight of the weekend.

Respect to both

Comment

Usyk might crap his pants when he see's the huge crowd Saturday night. Happens to a lot of fighters in their 1st title fight. Can't wait to see what happens. WAR GLOWACKI!

Comment

Never seen these guys fight...took a peak for ten minutes just now. Both are real good.I like Usyk a bit more but I think Glowacki is a bit more polished and can fight on the inside quicker.He also has fought better guys and proved he can take a punch, both guys usually win early and Glowacki had much more in pro ring experience.

Glowacki by dec.

Comment

Working...
              X