Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rosado, Monroe in Tense Face To Face - Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rosado, Monroe in Tense Face To Face - Final Presser

Rosado vs. Monroe Final Presser Photos - LOS ANGELES - As fans from around the world get ready to descend on the home of the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas for the world championship showdown between former two-division world champion and Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez (47-1-1, 33 KOs) and current WBO Junior Middleweight World Champion, Liam "Beefy" Smith (23-0-1,13 KOs), there will also be three non-stop action fights as part of the HBO Pay-Per-View telecast beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

warrrrrrr Rosado!!!

Comment

Rosado has 9 loses and this is news ? Why doesn't he just put on 40 pounds and I'm sure wilder will fight him cause he's a BUM !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        Rosado has 9 loses and this is news ? Why doesn't he just put on 40 pounds and I'm sure wilder will fight him cause he's a BUM !!!!!
        Maybe not the best fighter but i've never watched Rosado in a dull fight...that kid has a lot of heart and sometimes that's enough to make a fighter viable and viewable.

Comment

Rosado seems to do pretty well money wise for a guy that has lost so much recently. Well, he was also in that Creed movie.

I dont think he'll beat Monroe tho.

Comment

I see Monroe getting this

Comment

Wtf rosado got on some denim color Zumba tights

Comment

Gabe is such a douche lol. And what bullshlt belt are they holding

Comment

I know Monroe is going to run all night !!warrrr Rosado!!!

Comment

LOL @ the Marty McFly high tops.

Comment

Working...
                    X