Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Glowacki, Usyk Go Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Glowacki, Usyk Go Face To Face at Final Presser

The final press conference is in the books, and World Boxing Organization cruiserweight champion Krzysztof Glowacki (26-0, 16KOs) came face to face with his mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk (9-0, 9KOs) of Ukraine.

[Click Here To Read More]

I will be incredibly impressed if Usyk takes this bout. I love Glowacki, he's got that dog in him.

Comment

Taking some bets, whoever is brave enough to bet against Usyk. 10 quintillion a bet

Comment

Didn't know who they were but after seeing the pics I like them both. Will research them, they look like fighters I can support.

Comment

War Glowacki

Comment

This is how I know most of this forum are a JOKE!

Most do nothing but COMPLAIN but when a big fight is made why do fans stop talking about that fight? This is an amazing fight and stylistic dream but I haven't see many threads started on this one to discuss. Nor do I see the So Called "Boxing Exports" on youtube make videos talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              This is how I know most of this forum are a JOKE!

Most do nothing but COMPLAIN but when a big fight is made why do fans stop talking about that fight? This is an amazing fight and stylistic dream but I haven't see many threads started on this one to discuss. Nor do I see the So Called "Boxing Exports" on youtube make videos talking about it.
              It's sad but most don't follow the cruiserweight division. If you're looking for great fights this is the division to watch, but you kniw how this forum is. If it isn't GGG, Canelo, or another big name then people don't really care

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                War Glowacki
                You spelled "Usyk" wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  You spelled "Usyk" wrong
                  I haven't seen him fight to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I haven't seen him fight to be honest
                    freaking Beercules. You have youtube access man

I'm not totally writing Glowacki off though, this is gonna be a great fight. I'll be glued to my computer

Comment

Working...
                    X