Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Liam Smith Confident of Stopping Canelo in Second Half

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Liam Smith Confident of Stopping Canelo in Second Half

Liam Smith Video Interview - AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys, will give a big Texas welcome to former two-division world champion Canelo Alvarez (47-1-1, 33 KOs) and WBO Super-Welterweight World Champion Liam "Beefy" Smith (23-0-1, 13 KOs) as it hosts their world championship showdown on Saturday, September 17. Photos by Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

hopefully because Canelo's judges at that point will have the fight 4,000,756 - 54

Comment

If you fight canelo and your name is not mayweather you must win by ko or stoppage. Oscar already paid them all off.

Comment

I'll be rooting for Smith but it's a big ask.
        He's a good fighter, underrated IMO..but he's stepping up a really big level here.

I'm not so sure he's the kind of fighter to change his style for this fight, he's a pressure fighter, while still patient with his shots, good punch variation, and is usually the 'bully' when he fights.
        I think they will meet head on on the middle of the ring and Canelo will hurt him in the exchanges as the fight goes on.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a corner stoppage.

Comment

Even mayweather was lucky to "win" that fight lol. The scorecards were way too close and one judge even had it a draw smh. Smith better borrow some of Magarito's gloves cause he can school gingerbread boy for 12 rounds and still lose a lopsided decision.

Comment

I think Liam is more motivated than Canelo and with his toughness and solid defense, it could be a long night for Canelo. I'll pick Liam to win before rd. 12

Comment

Working...
            X