Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I'm Back in December at Barclays - I Want Golovkin Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I'm Back in December at Barclays - I Want Golovkin Next!

Middleweight world champion Daniel 'The Miracle Man' Jacobs (32-1, 29 KOs) retained his title and knocked down former world champion Sergio "The Latin Snake" Mora (28-5-2, 9 KOs) five times on his way to a seventh-round TKO in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on Spike Friday night from Santander Arena in Reading, Pa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

then don't try to price yourself out.I still believe jacobs is all talk lol he'll probably have another rematch with mora while claiming he wants ggg next.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      then don't try to price yourself out.I still believe jacobs is all talk lol he'll probably have another rematch with mora while claiming he wants ggg next.
      Sadly i think the pbc fanboys might be right about the purse bid. Unless uncle al's bottemless well dried up

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
        Sadly i think the pbc fanboys might be right about the purse bid. Unless uncle al's bottemless well dried up
        gaymon's money is running low. even if they did win the bid hbo could agree to let him fight off their channel for 1 fight.

Comment

This aint going to purse bid, they know wats up, jacobs will have to accept 2-3m

Comment

GGG has a date for November. Danny Jacobs is not the "A-side" or does that only matter to all the Flom0s and Canelo fans when it's their guy who is? This smells of more Al Haymon bull**** where instead of just saying they want the fight, they sneak in a little detail at the beginning that will prevent the fight so that later they can point to it as an excuse. "Well I said from the beginning I was coming back to Barclays. And Showtime has been very loyal to Barclays. So it's not my fault I didn't fight GGG because he wouldn't come to my venue and fight on Showtime even though I'm the B-side and he's exclusive to HBO."

That's how they always play this ****. The fact he mentioned a set date, and venue, means he has no intention of negotiating. When else do you hear a fighter say their date and venue right after the fight? Usually they don't mention those things and focus on the fight they just had. The fact he brought those things up shows he did it on purpose to create an excuse for ducking ahead of time.

How can you negotiate a fight with GGG if you're already putting out there that you won't negotiate the date or venue? That shows it's a ruse. These PBC fighters are an embarrassment to the sport.

Are they politicians, or boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              gaymon's money is running low. even if they did win the bid hbo could agree to let him fight off their channel for 1 fight.
              I doubt it.
              Might be kovalev-stevenson again

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                I doubt it.
                Might be kovalev-stevenson again
                The super champion is entitled 75% of the purse while the challenger is 25%

GGG promotion aint backing out if it goes to purse bid

Jacobs was demanding 4-5m, he wont get that on purse bid, Golovkin will be happy to fight in showtime with a guaranteed 75% split

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                  The super champion is entitled 75% of the purse while the challenger is 25%

GGG promotion aint backing out if it goes to purse bid

Jacobs was demanding 4-5m, he wont get that on purse bid, Golovkin will be happy to fight in showtime with a guaranteed 75% split
                  Danm i forgot about that. But still Haymons side could hope on them pulling out if ggg doesnt fight on showtime

Comment

Well There's two options. Either they way overpay Golovkin to fight on Showtime so that Jacobs could get his $3M (Which would mean that Haymon would have to put up over $10M for the purse bid).

Or Jacobs accepts whatever offer K2 offers him to fight on HBO.

Either way it's a win for Golovkin's side and a loss for Jacobs' side.

Comment

Working...
                    X