Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Peralta With Cinderella Shocker of Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Peralta With Cinderella Shocker of Robert Guerrero

Peralta vs. Guerrero Fight Photos - Anaheim, CA - Argentina's David Emanuel "El Pirata" Peralta, (26-2-1, 14 KOs) shockingly defeated former world champion Robert "The Ghost Guerrero, (33-5-1, 18 KOs) by 12-round split decision in the main event of Premier Boxing Champion (PBC) on Spike Saturday night from the Honda Center in Anaheim.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great win by a huge underdog!

This guy has talent and should stick to the gym! He could beat guys like berto, lopez and rios next year on pbc if he is focused!

Comment

EL MAS PORONGA!

what a surprise peralta's performance was, so happy for him

Comment

Knowing Al Haymon the Ghost will fight Spence for the Vacant belt

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          This guy has talent and should stick to the gym! He could beat guys like berto, lopez and rios next year on pbc if he is focused!
          Limited speed, no snap on his punches, very little power for the weight class. He should try dropping to 140. Berto's strength would be too much for him I think. Lopez power could also be. Rios size also a big problem. Not sure he could beat any of them. Guerrero is just shot he barely threw a punch the second half of the fight.

Comment

Robert said he wants that fight himself!

Originally posted by luilun View Post
            knowing al haymon the ghost will fight spence for the vacant belt
            robert said he wants to fight spence! Haymon has helped guerrero make around 10$million dollars the last 5 years! What have you done for guerrero?

Comment

This guys beats rios and lopez 100%

Originally posted by boxing logic View Post
              limited speed, no snap on his punches, very little power for the weight class. He should try dropping to 140. Berto's strength would be too much for him i think. Lopez power could also be. Rios size also a big problem. Not sure he could beat any of them. Guerrero is just shot he barely threw a punch the second half of the fight.
              this guy beats rios and lopez without a doubt in my opinion! Bertos speed might give him trouble but his reach and sharp punches might give berto trouble as well!

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                robert said he wants to fight spence! Haymon has helped guerrero make around 10$million dollars the last 5 years! What have you done for guerrero?
                I don't care about what Guerrero has made I care about the quality of fights. Haymon gives up mismatch fights by putting a has been for a title fight

Comment

Then become a promoter and give us better fights

Originally posted by luilun View Post
                  i don't care about what guerrero has made i care about the quality of fights. Haymon gives up mismatch fights by putting a has been for a title fight
                  so if it is so easy why dont you become a promoter and sign some fighters and give us better fights???? Im sure it will be easy for a genius like you!

Comment

Working...
                  X