Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Glowacki, Usyk - Go Face To Face at Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Glowacki, Usyk - Go Face To Face at Open Workouts

At the recent open workouts, World Boxing Organization cruiserweight champion Krzysztof Glowacki (26-0, 16KOs) came face to face with his mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk (9-0, 9KOs) of Ukraine.

[Click Here To Read More]

Usyk looks to be pretty confident, dont think he will crack under pressure in Glowackis backyard, Usyk by late stoppage or UD

Comment

2sick usyk got this

Comment

Usyk has great power, however, his defense has some holes. Power can only take you so far, I mean, look what happened to Kurayashov. It's going to be interesting to see what happens down the stretch if Glowacki is able to take the punches

Comment

Glowacki, as much as i love watching him, he's going to be exposed badly.

Unless Usyk is packing glass, glowacki hasn't got much of a chance.

brawler V boxer puncher...Usyk is on a whole different level.

Comment

usyk doesnt have the same aura without his traditional ukraine lock of hair thing

Comment

That's my man right here.

Usyk is amazing, fighting a great world champion in his backyard so early in his professional career.

This fight is going to be EPIC.

Comment

Originally posted by mabulkhair View Post
                Usyk has great power, however, his defense has some holes. Power can only take you so far, I mean, look what happened to Kurayashov. It's going to be interesting to see what happens down the stretch if Glowacki is able to take the punches
                Kudryashov is'nt even comparable to Usyk. He is a big bomber whose defense is'nt only suspect, but you could drive a semi truck through it.

Comment

Glowacki all day!!

Comment

This fight being shown in the states?

Oh wait ill be in Mexico but is it being shown

Comment

Working...
                    X