Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Brook Can Drop Out of Golovkin Fight, Face Me Instead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: Brook Can Drop Out of Golovkin Fight, Face Me Instead

Errol Spence Jr., 21-0 (18 KOs), was quick to call out world titleholder Kell Brook 36-0 (25 KOs) following his knockout performance against Leonard Bundu, 33-2-2 (12 KOs) in an IBF world title eliminator.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why doesn't he fight thurman?

Comment

brook wouldn't dare........he's gonna get ko'd but still have the benefit of saying "I'm still the man at welterweight. the weight tonight was just too much for me" he ether goes to 154 and gets ko'd again or goes back down to 147 while looking to feast on bums all over again.

one thing that i will never ever respect with brook is there was too much unfinished business at his own division.

Comment

Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post
        Why doesn't he fight thurman?
        he wants to fight thurman but as it is today he's leading for brooks title.

spence wants brook, thurman, garcia, porter. & then an eventual move up to 154 to take on bigger challenges.
        Last edited by Godsfly; 08-21-2016, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I really think thurman would hurt this kid. He got hit a couple of times.

Comment

Well Brook does have a history of dropping out of fights so it's not entirely out of the question. But that would be stupid for Brook to do. Getting KO'd by GGG for $4 mil is a lot smarter than getting KO'd by Spence for $1 mil

Comment

Hopefully Brook ****s him up if they fight. Thurman too.

Why would Brook fight a kid like Spence instead of GGG? Who gives a **** about Spence? Beats an old man and now he is #1 p4p here lmao ridiculous

Comment

I like Spence but what a stupid thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Well Brook does have a history of dropping out of fights so it's not entirely out of the question. But that would be stupid for Brook to do. Getting KO'd by GGG for $4 mil is a lot smarter than getting KO'd by Spence for $1 mil
                  & brook knows exactly this......people calling brook a warrior. "how can he not want spence but fight ggg? that means he would fight spence" no.

for brook this is a cash grab. 176 (almost over the amount of weight u can pack on 30 days out) that lets me know he isn't serious because if he was he would work on stamina durability SPEED. not eating junk & lifting weights.

in brook's mind this is a cash grab & if he gets ko'd he still has all of the benefits at welterweight & the name at 154. if he gets ko'd by spence at 147 it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    & brook knows exactly this......people calling brook a warrior. "how can he not want spence but fight ggg? that means he would fight spence" no.

for brook this is a cash grab. 176 (almost over the amount of weight u can pack on 30 days out) that lets me know he isn't serious because if he was he would work on stamina durability SPEED. not eating junk & lifting weights.

in brook's mind this is a cash grab & if he gets ko'd he still has all of the benefits at welterweight & the name at 154. if he gets ko'd by spence at 147 it's over.
                    If he were a warrior he'd be fighting GGG for the same amount of money he was offered to fight Vargas, which he turned down. This is a cash grab by Hearn and Brook.

Comment

Working...
                    X