Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto: McGregor Told Me He Looked Past Diaz The First Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto: McGregor Told Me He Looked Past Diaz The First Time

In March the MMA world was rocked when late replacement Nate Diaz submitted Conor McGregor at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada at UFC 196. The boastful McGregor had moved up 25 pounds for the fight and started out strong, cutting the right eye of Diaz in the first round before gassing out in the second round. Diaz taunted his rival and landed several big shots before submitting him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When does the card start? I need a stream fellas

Comment

There's a rumor spreading in the mma community that Diaz caught the fight week flu.

Comment

excuses are like assh0les

Comment

The excuses always come up when someone gets their ass taxed.

Comment

That's BS. He was fighting his ass off tagging Diaz with everything and the kitchen sink, he just couldn't finish a true warrior and like usual the guy with the flashier stuff always has the ****tiest, chin, stamina, and or heart. Connor probably has a combination of all three.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              When does the card start? I need a stream fellas
              I don't watch UFC but vipleague.mob always has big fight streams....no sign up

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                I don't watch UFC but vipleague.mob always has big fight streams....no sign up
                Awesome I'll give it a shot

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  That's BS. He was fighting his ass off tagging Diaz with everything and the kitchen sink, he just couldn't finish a true warrior and like usual the guy with the flashier stuff always has the ****tiest, chin, stamina, and or heart. Connor probably has a combination of all three.
                  I actually agree with this. Floyd was the flashiest, flyest guy in boxing but he ducked everyone because he knew he didn't have the chin or the heart to get in a real fight.

Connor does at least have the balls to want to fight the best guys, but it's true his stamina failed, his chin failed, and then either because he was disoriented or didn't believe in himself, he dove in and got taken out easily.

So yeah, i agree with you. Hope this fight is good tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Young J View Post
                    There's a rumor spreading in the mma community that Diaz caught the fight week flu.
                    Source please?

Comment

Working...
                    X