No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya vs. Del Valle To Open Up Canelo-Smith PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya vs. Del Valle To Open Up Canelo-Smith PPV

Super bantamweight contender Orlandito Del Valle (22-2) recently informed BoxingScene.com that he will be facing unbeaten prospect Diego De La Hoya (15-0) on the Canelo Alvarez-Liam Smith undercard at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Who cares... Im still mad Canelo talked all of that **** and didn't fight GGG... damn Oscar De la hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by BigKyle View Post
      Who cares... Im still mad Canelo talked all of that **** and didn't fight GGG... damn Oscar De la hoya.
      I'm with you there, but first real test for Diego. Time to see if he's something or just using the famous name

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        I'm with you there, but first real test for Diego. Time to see if he's something or just using the famous name
        Hopefully he doesn't turn into a piece of crap like oscar smh

Comment

Del Valle is really good, those looses were really close and could've go either way... I got my countryman beating the sh#t out of Diego de la hoya.

Comment

thought it was oscar for a second, about the only way to drum any interest up for this card.

Comment

Originally posted by BigKyle View Post
              Hopefully he doesn't turn into a piece of crap like oscar smh
              even if he tried his best, its hard to be as big a piece of crap as oscar is

Comment

Hopefully I'm not reading to much into this.

But is this fight on par with Rios vs Velez or Teixeira vs Steven's?

Don't know much about Del Valle. Hopefully this is going to be a good opening bout.

Comment

This looks like a big step up for Diego, Del Valle looks like a solid super bantam weight journeyman in the prime of his career. Be surprised if it doesn't go the distance.

With Ortiz and Saunders both dropping off the undercard, this promotion is looking weak as hell right now. Could be a rough ppv, though it sounds like tickets are selling pretty well? Dallas area must be starved for a big fight. RN ****ed up not letting Canelo/Cotto be in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    This looks like a big step up for Diego, Del Valle looks like a solid super bantam weight journeyman in the prime of his career. Be surprised if it doesn't go the distance.

With Ortiz and Saunders both dropping off the undercard, this promotion is looking weak as hell right now. Could be a rough ppv, though it sounds like tickets are selling pretty well? Dallas area must be starved for a big fight. RN ****ed up not letting Canelo/Cotto be in Dallas.
                    I agree. This Pay Per View looks in complete disarray. Compared to Canelos previous PPVS this is shaping up to be the weakest.

With one month left and hardly any fights finalized, this might be rough go for Golden Boy.

Comment

Working...
                    X