Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Barrios May Get Parole in March, Plans To Resume Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Barrios May Get Parole in March, Plans To Resume Career

Since 2010, the life of Jorge Barrios (50-4-1, 35KOs) changed forever. During an automobile accident, he killed a pregnant woman and then fled the scene. Eight hours later he turned himself in. He was arrested and then, after spending 22 days in jail, paid bail and remained in the town of Junin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ive always liked La Hyena. Makes for exciting fights.

Comment

i can't believe he only got like 4 years, he basically killed a pregnant woman and ran away from the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i can't believe he only got like 4 years, he basically killed a pregnant woman and ran away from the scene.
        Its because it was an accident. Sucks that someone had to lose their life but 4 years is a long time in jail. I knew someone who did a year and a half for the same thing. That kid in Texas killed 4 people driving drunk and got rehab and probation. It's not like barrios is a violent offender or anything, he just made a real stupid decision which he paid for

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
          Its because it was an accident. Sucks that someone had to lose their life but 4 years is a long time in jail. I knew someone who did a year and a half for the same thing. That kid in Texas killed 4 people driving drunk and got rehab and probation. It's not like barrios is a violent offender or anything, he just made a real stupid decision which he paid for

I started to reply to that question, but then I noticed your post.....

..... couldn't have put it better myself.

Comment

Working...
          X