Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Margarito, Alvarez Get Tense - Ready For Mexican War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Margarito, Alvarez Get Tense - Ready For Mexican War

The stage is set. The official weighin took place for the all-Mexican war between Antonio 'Tijuana Tornado' Margarito and Ramon 'Inocente' Alvarez. The two boxers will collide at Centro De Convenciones in Rosarito, Baja California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This dude Alvarez looks like he traned hard. If hes got a strong right he may Retire Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      This dude Alvarez looks like he traned hard. If hes got a strong right he may Retire Margarito.
      If I had to bet, I would bet on Alvarez to win.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        If I had to bet, I would bet on Alvarez to win.
        If hes the underdog then hell yeah.

Comment

DE TIJUANA CABRONES!!!!!! LETS GO MARGARITOOOO!!!! **** that little ****y bish up!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            I got to tell you I think Margartio is going to win. Alvarez looks like a tank no doubt. And is the fresher of the 2. But one of his 9 wins in his last 10 fights is Ben tackie. I did not know he was still around. But wouldn't be surprised if Alvarez straight demolishes Toni.

Comment

Hopefully Alvarez beats that pile of fecal matter down like Sugar Shane Mosley did.
              He is no different than Panama Lewis pure scumbag.

Comment

Canelo's brother is ROIDING...never looked like that before.

Comment

they already put an asterisk over Ramon Alvarez's name in the article.

Why does Margs look like such a bad ass in corn rows?

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
                    I got to tell you I think Margartio is going to win. Alvarez looks like a tank no doubt. And is the fresher of the 2. But one of his 9 wins in his last 10 fights is Ben tackie. I did not know he was still around. But wouldn't be surprised if Alvarez straight demolishes Toni.
                    You called it man... That was the first time I ever seen the older Alvarez fight. They are built like tanks like you said but its funny that they are pretty similar fighting style, they throw fast and hard but have a small gas tank. Props to Margarito though, he showed a good jab and actually used his height, I dont think he is beating any top 10 guys though at 154 or 160 though.

Comment

Working...
                    X