Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Flores vs. Ryan Kielczweski in Dead-Even Matchup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Flores vs. Ryan Kielczweski in Dead-Even Matchup

There couldn't be a more dead-even matchup - style wise, statistically and in actuality - between Miguel Flores (20-0, 9 KOs) and Ryan Kielczweski (25-1, 7 KOs). The two lanky five-foot-eight featherweights will face off on ESPN's latest installment of Friday Night Fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

It really is a great prospect fight. Too bad Haymon never gets credit.

Comment

Flores wins a UD. He's the much busier fighter.

Comment

Haymon doesnt care about credit from racist boxing scum fan boys!

Originally posted by canelomaidana View Post
        it really is a great prospect fight. Too bad haymon never gets credit.
        haymon could care less about getting credit from racist scum fan boys.... Thats why he never gives interviews or talks **** about other promoters like rob arum and oscarina! He stays in the background and lets his fighters get all the shine! As it should be!

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          haymon could care less about getting credit from racist scum fan boys.... Thats why he never gives interviews or talks **** about other promoters like rob arum and oscarina! He stays in the background and lets his fighters get all the shine! As it should be!
          I think it's good to have a spoke person to call BS. Like Dan Rafael said Soliman by decision was a great win for Wade but a year later says Deryanchenko destroying Soliman in 2 was garbage. I'd love someone with power to expose the double talk.

Comment

Yeah i agree and lou dibella does that sometimes for pbc fighters!

Originally posted by canelomaidana View Post
            i think it's good to have a spoke person to call bs. Like dan rafael said soliman by decision was a great win for wade but a year later says deryanchenko destroying soliman in 2 was garbage. I'd love someone with power to expose the double talk.
            yeah i kind of agree, i also want someone from pbc to expose the double talk sometimes! Lou dibella does it sometimes and richard shaefer is coming back so maybe he might also lol!

Comment

Working...
            X