Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Zambrano Inks Pact With Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Zambrano Inks Pact With Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Retired former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. visited Panama on Thursday and signed up the interim featherweight champion of the World Boxing Association, Peruvian Carlos 'Mina' Zambrano (26-0, 11KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Thought it was the fat beer drinking cigarette smoking Zambrano used to pitch for Cubs

Comment

Definitely looking to get the gears turning with his promoting career
      Alot of money to be made to those successful, and you don't have to be hurt and punched to make it
      Best of luck to him
      I'd be very impressed if he could become a reasonably successful promoter

Comment

Good to see him get an opportunity to fight regularly and get some extra exposure with Mayweather Promotions.

It will be interesting to see what Mayweather is able to do in the next couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
          Thought it was the fat beer drinking cigarette smoking Zambrano used to pitch for Cubs
          Same here. The one that hit home runs

Comment

He's a daddy's girl...dude stopped fighting for a year because his dad passed away... move on bro... it's part of life.. shows he's weak emotionally and mentally...

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
              Lol first thing I thought of too. Guess this guy will fight tank Davis soon

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                He's a daddy's girl...dude stopped fighting for a year because his dad passed away... move on bro... it's part of life.. shows he's weak emotionally and mentally...
                You sound like a lovely human being

Comment

Like your mother who stopped eating because i stope letter her lick my ass

Originally posted by misanthropicny View Post
                  he's a daddy's girl...dude stopped fighting for a year because his dad passed away... Move on bro... It's part of life.. Shows he's weak emotionally and mentally...
                  your mother stopped working for 2 years just because i cut her off from licking my ass every night... So whats the big deal

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    i think ur trolling shows how weak u are emotionally and mentally

Comment

Working...
                    X