Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Plans To Take Liam Smith Apart, KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Plans To Take Liam Smith Apart, KO Him!

OXNARD, Calif. - Dallas Cowboys Owner, President and General Manager Jerry Jones and Golden Boy Promotions Chairman and CEO Oscar De La Hoya were joined by NABF Featherweight Champion Joseph "Jojo" Diaz, Jr. (21-0, 12 KOs) and undefeated middleweight contender Jason "El Animal" Quigley (13-0, 10 KOs) yesterday at the Dallas Cowboys pre-season training camp to announce Diaz, Jr. and Quigley's bouts for the undercard of Canelo Alvarez vs. Liam Smith.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course. Because "Mexicans Don't F**K around". Right?

Comment

well now youve said that canelo is planning to win the fight, i better tune in. WHy do promoters say this dumb ****, yeah funnnily enough we gather canelo wants to knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
        Of course. Because "Mexicans Don't F**K around". Right?
        Especially at middleweight......right.

Comment

So this is still a month and a week away.

What are the odds in this fight?

Comment

Save your breath Oscar. Nobody cares about this fight!

Comment

Just like canela planned to fight bumlovekin next.....

Damn oscarina de la **** needs to hire richard back because golden girl will go belly up with this crack junkie as the ceo!

Comment

This sounds like Me saying I'm going to beat up the ole lady down the street. Not exactly a bold announcement. Although I do appreciate Oscar actually trying to promote the fight in a real way & just not saying "well its better then (some other fight)" like he's been doing.

Comment

What is the financial deal for the stadium? Does JJ pay them a flat fee to have the event there and then he decides how to price tickets and keeps all the money they generate? Or GBP pay him to use the stadium and they get the ticket income?

Comment

"Canelo is never, ever in a boring fight"

O'RLY??? floyd vs canelo? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X