Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Will Take A Vacation and Consider My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Will Take A Vacation and Consider My Career

The last time Paulie Malignaggi fought in front of his hometown crowd in Brooklyn hadn't gone as well. A year ago, he'd lost a technical knockout to Danny Garcia and subsequently began to think about whether to consider his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hope Paulie just calls it a career. Peter Cards, Paulie's long time friend & cornerman, was talking about he was anti-Paulie coming back on the most recent episode of Paulie's podcast.

And I just don't see the point unless Paulie's just looking to destroy brain cells for less $ per brain cells then he used to make as he beats bs or marginal prospects & lose to the better guys out there.

Comment

And I just don't see the point unless Manny's just looking to destroy brain cells for less $ per brain cells then he used to make as he beats bs or marginal prospects & lose to the better guys out there.

Just change the name and the same still applies

Comment

If anyone proof read any of these articles prior to posting; that'd be pretty awesome.

Comment

I hope he takes a fight with Errol Spence soon, Spence needs to KO this guy out cold finish him once and for all I want his career to end on a low note

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Hope Paulie just calls it a career. Peter Cards, Paulie's long time friend & cornerman, was talking about he was anti-Paulie coming back on the most recent episode of Paulie's podcast.

And I just don't see the point unless Paulie's just looking to destroy brain cells for less $ per brain cells then he used to make as he beats bs or marginal prospects & lose to the better guys out there.
            I really liked it, if a fighter gets more dollars than brain cells he's going to lose, it's worth it !

Comment

golovkin is ducking paulie.

Comment

He should take a permanent vacation

Comment

ANYONE NOTICE PAULIES TWITCh FOLLOWED BY A THUMBS UP TO WHAT I THINK MAY BE A PRODUCER OR SOMEONE BEHIND SCENES

Comment

Just go away, you're boring and you're finished...

Comment

Working...
                    X