Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Shannon Briggs Chases David Haye at Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Shannon Briggs Chases David Haye at Barclays Center

Can't believe what I've just seen. Briggs spotted Haye at the Frampton fight and Haye literally turned his back and ducked into the crowd like a coward.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIg06fCj...=cannon_briggs

Just like he was "running" from Chisora right?

Haye is leagues above Briggs. He's going to win and it's not going to be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      Can't believe what I've just seen. Briggs spotted Haye at the Frampton fight and Haye literally turned his back and ducked into the crowd like a coward.

Haye was there working the Box Nation broadcast?

Comment

Hahaha poor Haye just can't catch a break.

Wherever you go I go champ, nutter ain't joking either.
        LETS GO CHAMP!

Comment

He probably just had to piss real bad or was suffering some injury like every other time he's turned yellow. I'm sure he has a number of excuses ready to go.

Comment

Other vid he's put up is class too. Briggs celebrating with a huge crowd of drunk Irishman all chanting Lets go champ!

Gotta love a huge Irish crowd. Only thing that made the Euro's somewhat watchable too.

Comment

Man normally I don't believe fighters are scared of other fighters but this is ridiculous. Haye verbally agreed to the fight and he now he clearly wants nothing to do with Briggs. Haye is a joke, IMO he is afraid to fight Briggs and now he's literally running from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                Man normally I don't believe fighters are scared of other fighters but this is ridiculous. Haye verbally agreed to the fight and he now he clearly wants nothing to do with Briggs. Haye is a joke, IMO he is afraid to fight Briggs and now he's literally running from him.
                Come on man you can't be serious, Haye would kill this guy in a couple of rounds Haye isn't going to fight him in the middle of the crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post

Haye ain't scared he just don't want a fight in the middle of the crowd and get arrested or something

Comment

That was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                    X