Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez vs. Wilfredo Vazquez on Oct. 1, Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez vs. Wilfredo Vazquez on Oct. 1, Puerto Rico

Poor Juanma, dude must be in serious financial trouble. Anyone remember that belt of his that found its way to ebay?

Not that anyone should care about this fight, but I think Papito puts him away in 3 or 4 rds, he's looked pretty ok lately, he's just being robbed.

Former world champions Juan Manuel Lopez (34-5, 31 KO's) and Wilfredo 'Papito' Vzquez (24-6-1 and 19 KO's) will meet on October 1 at the Coliseo Roberto Clemente, sources have indicated to The Sport Press.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-28-2016, 11:13 PM.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez vs. Wilfredo Vazquez on Oct. 1, Puerto Rico

Former world champions Juan Manuel Lopez (34-5, 31 KO's) and Wilfredo 'Papito' Vzquez (24-6-1 and 19 KO's) will meet on October 1 at the Coliseo Roberto Clemente, sources have indicated to The Sport Press.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
      Poor Juanma, dude must be in serious financial trouble. Anyone remember that belt of his that found its way to ebay?

Not that anyone should care about this fight, but I think Papito puts him away in 3 or 4 rds, he's looked pretty ok lately, he's just being robbed.

http://laesquinaneutral.com/al-fin-c...nma-vs-papito/
      please boxing gods make it happen!! i've wanted this fight for the longest!! just for fun! anyone saw the video a few years back where wilfredo ranted about juanma??

Comment

Finally Juanma gets to kick his ass out of Puerto Rico!

Comment

i always wondered when lopez would be back.

Comment

Damn. They both look like ****! Hard times!

Comment

I honestly don't think WV2 is that good, I think even this version of JuanMa should beat him, this fight should've happened a long time ago.

Comment

Knew Juanma wouldn't stay retired lol. It's too bad because he's been done for years.

Comment

Damn, I miss juanma... He was must see TV in his prime..

Comment

Juanma should just fight Vic darchiyan

Comment

Working...
                    X