Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero, Alfredo Angulo, Gausha Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero, Alfredo Angulo, Gausha Presser

Guerrero, Angulo Photos - ANAHEIM, CALIF. - Former multi-divisional world champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (33-4-1, 18 KOs) meets Argentine slugger David Emanuel "El Pirata" Peralta (25-2-1, 14 KOs) in 10-rounds of welterweight action that headlines Premier Boxing Champions on Spike Saturday, August 27 from Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does anyone think Robert Guerrero looks like the actor who plays the FBI chief in TV series Ray Donovan.

Comment

Guerrero and Angelo should hang it up...these fights are just for checking the box and getting paid...these fights mean nothing.

Comment

If anyone needs a stay busy tune up it's Guerrero. He hasn't won a fight since 2014 imo.

I'd still love to see him and Broner fight.

Comment

I wish Guerrero got a new trainer that focused on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            If anyone needs a stay busy tune up it's Guerrero. He hasn't won a fight since 2014 imo.

I'd still love to see him and Broner fight.
            I thought Kamegai and Aaron Martinez were tune-ups but turned out to be tougher than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              I thought Kamegai and Aaron Martinez were tune-ups but turned out to be tougher than expected.

Haha, true.

The real Guerrero showed up against Garcia though. I had it 7-5 for Danny.

A lot of people thought that was going to be a blowout.

Comment

Working...
              X