No announcement yet.

De La Hoya-Mayorga: The Trinidad Factor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya-Mayorga: The Trinidad Factor

The boxing world has been abuzz the last couple of weeks with rumors of an Oscar De La Hoya–Floyd Mayweather mega-fight, possibly being made and possibly taking place on September 16. This despite the fact that De La Hoya already has a Pay-Per-View fight scheduled for this Saturday with Ricardo Mayorga. [details]

ive always said mayo could of beaten tito if only he wouldnt of gotten so stupid and let his balls get in the way. i mean look at that first round when mayo kept trading with tito and gettin the best out of the exchanges. then mayo did the unthinkable.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh
      ive always said mayo could of beaten tito if only he wouldnt of gotten so stupid and let his balls get in the way. i mean look at that first round when mayo kept trading with tito and gettin the best out of the exchanges. then mayo did the unthinkable.
      That was stupid of him. He took two big lefts and was out on his feet by the end of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF34
        That was stupid of him. He took two big lefts and was out on his feet by the end of the round.

thats what i just said. trinidads left hook landed perfect but only cause mayo let him. look at that 1st round from the bigining you can see people in the background ****tin their pants when mayo was trading with tito and mayo was landing clean shot that wobbled tito.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF34
          Tito is the truth....aint no way in hell the none BOXING lucky punch throwing mayo could have beaten anyone...He cant and wont wi another big fight...he better fight Forest again because thats the only chance in hell he's got...Hoya is also going to kill him...KKKKKKKOOOOOOOO

Comment

thats why a fight is 12 rounds..that first round **** dont mean a damn thang in the sport of boxing......He got knocked the **** out>>>>>>>>

Comment

I didnt see nothing special in mayorga, only that he can punch when he lands, he didnt do nothing to trinidad

I am sure Oscar is in there prob using hopkins as a sparring partner

Comment

here is the whole fight
                click here

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12
                  I didnt see nothing special in mayorga, only that he can punch when he lands, he didnt do nothing to trinidad

I am sure Oscar is in there prob using hopkins as a sparring partner
                  i hear that playa

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh
                    the 1st. rnd. may have looked this way because it was the 1st. rnd tito had fought in 2 1/2 years!!!!.......and this was a good thing for mayorga because had tito been active leading into the mayorga fight ricardo would of gotten a worst beating...

Comment

Working...
                    X