Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ievgen Khytrov Beats Down Paul Mendez For TKO Win in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ievgen Khytrov Beats Down Paul Mendez For TKO Win in Nine

MASHANTUCKET, CT - In a middleweight contest, Olympian Ievgen Khytrov (14-0, 12 KOs) beat down Paul Mendez (19-3-2, 9 KOs) for a stoppage win in nine rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Very good win by Khytrov, but his body still looked a little flabby around the stomach

Comment

Looked Sharp! Would like to see him step up next fight and match up tough

Khytrov vs Maciej Sulecki would be a fun fight! Or someone like N'Jikam

Comment

Curtis Stevens would be a good fight for him... he's local and looking for a good fight.

sicko - "Looked Sharp! Would like to see him step up next fight and match up tough

Khytrov vs Maciej Sulecki would be a fun fight! Or someone like N'Jikam"

Comment

I doubt he will ever be an elite but he should move up in the rankings ...what I did not like was the very slow reaction of the ref to stop the fight... he had to get a doctor up on the apron waving his hands someone needs to take a look at this guy... that's how Fighters get hurt

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Khytrov vs Derevyanchenko, it would be a good fight between two prospects.

Comment

The referee and Mendez's corner were a disgrace for not stopping it sooner. Khytrov looked good, hopefully he fights a good contender next, someone that won't eat 50% of his punches.

Comment

Working...
              X