Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ioka Fends Off Lara For Late KO, Guzman Beats Wake in War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ioka Fends Off Lara For Late KO, Guzman Beats Wake in War

WBA flyweight "regular" titleholder Kazuto Ioka (20-1, 12 KOs) successfully overcame the spirited challenge of Nicaraguan fighter Keyvin Lara (18-2-1, 6 KOs).

Lara started the bout like a train and set off at an electric pace with a work rate that really was extraordinary. Unfortunately the huge work rate didn't pay off, nor did it trouble Ioka
    [Click Here To Read More]

Flyweights dont count.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Flyweights dont count.
      Neither do you, you should try boxing irl instead of spreading bs in a boxingforum, i mean whats the point of being a hardcore boxing fan if you have never even boxed before in your life?

Take my advice, Lou
      Its a cold world out there, you need to learn how to protect yourself mate

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
        Neither do you, you should try boxing irl instead of spreading bs in a boxingforum, i mean whats the point of being a hardcore boxing fan if you have never even boxed before in your life?

Take my advice, Lou
        Its a cold world out there, you need to learn how to protect yourself mate
        Blow it out your ass you piece of junk.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Blow it out your ass you piece of junk.
          Dude, you dont have anti-virus security in real life, you have to be able to stand your ground, youre from Jersey right? i bet theres lots of boxing gyms there that you can sign up for, but make sure theyre beginner friendly, the last thing you want would be getting beat up on your 1st day and then decide it wasnt for you, so give it time, practice makes perfect my friend

Well... maybe in your case it might just be better to buy a **** whistle

Comment

Sounds like this was a decent scrap will have to try track down a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
              Dude, you dont have anti-virus security in real life, you have to be able to stand your ground, youre from Jersey right? i bet theres lots of boxing gyms there that you can sign up for, but make sure theyre beginner friendly, the last thing you want would be getting beat up on your 1st day and then decide it wasnt for you, so give it time, practice makes perfect my friend

Well... maybe in your case it might just be better to buy a **** whistle
              You have man **** and doodoo stains in your britches

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                WBA flyweight "regular" titleholder Kazuto Ioka (20-1, 12 KOs) successfully overcame the spirited challenge of Nicaraguan fighter Keyvin Lara (18-2-1, 6 KOs).

Lara started the bout like a train and set off at an electric pace with a work rate that really was extraordinary. Unfortunately the huge work rate didn't pay off, nor did it trouble Ioka
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Sounds like a great fight. Can't wait to see it.

Looks like Rigondeaux has a new boogeyman to tame. Rigs stops Guzman inside the distance.
                Last edited by The Akbar One; 07-20-2016, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                  Sounds like a great fight. Can't wait to see it.

Looks like Rigondeaux has a new boogeyman to tame. Rigs stops Guzman inside the distance.
                  Rigo stops Guzman? May I ask how you have come to this conclusion? I can see a win by decision but by stoppage? First, Rigo is not a puncher and secondly Guzman has a decent chin so I don't see it. Also, we all know that Rigo is not one to go crazy with combos so as I said I don't see it. However, I'll say this though...it would serve Guzman to at least defend his tittle twice before he steps in with Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                    Rigo stops Guzman? May I ask how you have come to this conclusion? I can see a win by decision but by stoppage? First, Rigo is not a puncher and secondly Guzman has a decent chin so I don't see it. Also, we all know that Rigo is not one to go crazy with combos so as I said I don't see it. However, I'll say this though...it would serve Guzman to at least defend his tittle twice before he steps in with Rigo.
                    How do you know Guzman has a decent chin? He has fought all bums besides Wake, and Wake isn't a power puncher.

I come to that conclusion for a few reasons. Guzman seems somewhat crude in the fights that I have seen, the Wake fight included now. He does have some power, but what does that mean when your footwork and defense are that bad? He also seems to swell easily when hit repeatedly with decent shots. He seems the type to give some to get some. Rigs won't be around to get any. You say Rigs isn't a puncher. Rigs isn't an outright bludgeoning power puncher, I agree. His power is very sharp though. He's broken the bones of several opponents. That type of sharp power, paired with Guzman's facial structure = an early night in my opinion. If Guzman can take the shots, I can almost guarantee that his face can't. If he isn't KO'd, it will be a ref, doctor, or corner stoppage, due to getting the pumpkin face.

I do think Guzman vs Donaire would be a fun fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X