Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker's Trainer Rejects Claims That Haumono is Easy Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker's Trainer Rejects Claims That Haumono is Easy Win

Kevin Barry enunciated two ominous words when he previewed Joseph Parker's fight with Solomon Haumono and they were 'Alex Leapai', not 'knockout victory'. Expectations of Parker protecting his status as mandatory challenger for Anthony Joshua's IBF heavyweight title without raising a sweat in Christchurch on Thursday were dealt a reality when the 24-year-old had a friendly face off with Solomon Haumono ahead of their main event at Horncastle Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

IDK fro what i seen ,Haumono is no lex Lepai. I think his trainer Justin Fortune would have been a better choice ,he can box and has at least fought the better career fight with Lennox Lewis . Parker is not picking his opposition wisely ,and his training stable mate Izu whos managed by the same ppl has more potential than Parker does will go down the same path if he stays . These guys simply are not going to grow in isolation fighting top local fighters than jumping up to ranked guys , im betting Izu Learned more from sparring Wlad Klitchko last year than Parker has fighting everyone hes fought ,which shouldn't be the case .

Comment

Wtf is up with Burger King in New Zeeland? I have the impression it's like formal dinning/trendy club establishment. Parker was talking about going to Burger King after the Takam fight for his after party.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Wtf is up with Burger King in New Zeeland? I have the impression it's like formal dinning/trendy club establishment. Parker was talking about going to Burger King after the Takam fight for his after party.
        I think BK is sponsor for alotta fights out of New Zealand and Australia.

Comment

Here's Parker's latest 'challenge' getting flattened 1st minute of 1st round a few years back. Too bad the idiot who flattened him wasn't bright enough to just go to the neutral corner. This could be part of a boxing comedy reel. Ha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlBKvpLngv0

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            The burger king is known to have reported magical powers,perhaps he is giving Parker a slight edge somewhere for representing his kindom? I believe this is why a big part of Mayweather defeated Pacman ,he actually made a physical appearance and walked out with Floyd. I think maybe the commission should look into this ,maybe there is a loop hole of it being illegal of outside intererance or unfair encancements going on of some sort?
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-19-2016, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Haumono has never beaten anyone ranked anywhere near the top 100 among heavyweights, he's 40, and was KO'd by Kevin "Featherfist" Johnson. Yes he should be an easy win for Parker. Hopefully he gets a title fight next

Comment

lol i love how everyone ****s on this fight for a prospect yet the champion fights a guy who was not ranked and is a fat slob and thats OK

at least this guy is in shape, pacific islands are always tough.

Comment

Acting like your ain't **** opponent ain't ain't **** is a viable form of promoting these days it seems.

Comment

Working...
                  X