Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: I Think Brook is a Tougher Fight Than Eubank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: I Think Brook is a Tougher Fight Than Eubank

Trainer Abel Sanchez is expecting a very tough fight when IBO/WBA/WBC/IBF middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (35-0, 32KOs) defends his titles against Kell Brook (36-0, 25KOs), the IBF's welterweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol of course he does.

Comment

These people have no shame.

Comment

Why does this even need to be questioned? When a Welterweight has to do a Middleweights job, the welterweight is CLEARLY the tougher, hungrier, braver, more dangerous fighter.

Comment

Eubank is not even a champ, and a ducker, of course he does

Comment

Notice the reason Sanchez gives for Brook being a tougher fight than Eubank. Because Brook has never lost and Eubank has. Oh and because Brook hasn't been knocked out like Khan vs Alvarez. When all else fails, just make a comparison to Khan vs Alvarez.

Why can't they just stick with the we needed a fight to stay on our fight schedule. Brook fills that need and we respect him for jumping two weight classes to fight Trip. I think trying to sell this as a tough fight for Trip is disrespectful to the fans.

Comment

Comment

Nobody is saying eubankwould be tougher! If I remember correctly its brook who is champion and not eubank. But the eubank was the more natural fight that's the issue. Negotiations were for eubank and there was no indication that ggg was talking about brook.

Just because he's a division or 2 lower doesn't mean he won't be tougher for a one off fight. Duran gave haggler a much tougher fight than any middleweight probably could at the time as did srl in fact, actually beating him
                Last edited by hugh grant; 07-18-2016, 06:24 AM.

Comment

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Meh''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Comment

He may as well be and that's because he knows, or should know, that he can't just stand in front of Golovkin.

For Brook this is a perfect jibe on Khan because he is fighting the "monster" that Canelo, who KO's Khan, is not willing to fight at the moment.

I just hope Brook makes it to or past Round 7.

Comment

Working...
                    X