No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder Drops, Beats Down Chris Arreola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder Drops, Beats Down Chris Arreola

Wilder vs. Arreola Photos - Deontay Wilder retained his WBC heavyweight boxing title with a technical knockout when Chris Arreola's corner stopped the fight after the eighth round. An injured Wilder (37-0, 36 knockouts) knocked Arreola down in the fourth and peppered him with left jabs and hooks after landing hard rights early.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was in the building. Had greatt seats. Had a great time.

Comment

What a depressing fight. Arreola, as ever, looked horrible and offered nothing.

Still, some credit to Wilder. He boxed behind the jab, so that's some improvement!

On a semi-related note: Arreola has to be the 'luckiest' boxer in the heavyweight division. It's remarkable; he just keeps getting title shots! Who next? Joshua?

Comment

Man Wilder is a bum. I don't even consider that guy a belt holder

Comment

I was there last night but I missed the Vic Darchinyan fight.It only lasted 2 rounds though.We kept going to get our pics made with the Corona girls lol

Comment

how does pbc make money......over 2 millino in purses + paying fox for tv time...you telling me that alabama fight made over 2 millino in live gate?

Comment

I have tried hard to like Wilder but he is making it really hard.Your actions show how much class you have.After he acted like he was humping Arreola last night that showed his level of class.I was really trying to support him too.I like that he is trying to bring fights to Birmingham

Comment

Who neks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  Man Wilder is a bum. I don't even consider that guy a belt holder
                  Too bad your opinion don't mean sh.it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    how does pbc make money......over 2 millino in purses + paying fox for tv time...you telling me that alabama fight made over 2 millino in live gate?
                    That's what sponsors are for. You think Al is letting Corona put its name everywhere out of the goodness of his heart?

Comment

Working...
                    X