Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Kazuto Ioka Ordered By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Kazuto Ioka Ordered By The WBA

The World Championships Committee of the World Boxing Association ordered the negotiations between Juan Francisco "El Gallo" Estrada of Mexico - who holds the super champion in the flyweight division - and Kazuto Ioka of Japan - who holds the regular championship of the division.

[Click Here To Read More]

This could be an interesting fight.

Comment

Yeah i like this fight.

Comment

I guess this puts an end to the Donnie Nietes fight.

Comment

Pay attention when you all cry and complain about boxing this is a true elite fight ; Ioka really should be undefeated I had him beating former world IBF champion Amnat Ruenroeng back in 2014 so this fight vs. Estrada should really be the #2. vs. #3. for the Lineal unification of the flyweights ( IBF-WBA) now that Chocolatito is moving up too 115...but there is rumors he might keep his title at 112 should he be victorious over Cuadras...in any event this is a excellent fight for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Pay attention when you all cry and complain about boxing this is a true elite fight ; Ioka really should be undefeated I had him beating former world IBF champion Amnat Ruenroeng back in 2014 so this fight vs. Estrada should really be the #2. vs. #3. for the Lineal unification of the flyweights ( IBF-WBA) now that Chocolatito is moving up too 115...but there is rumors he might keep his title at 112 should he be victorious over Cuadras...in any event this is a excellent fight for the sport.
            It was a close fight that was quite difficult to score but for me Ruenroeng did win it.

This is one of the best match-ups that can be made in all of boxing, Estrade-Ioka should be a fun watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
              It was a close fight that was quite difficult to score but for me Ruenroeng did win it.

This is one of the best match-ups that can be made in all of boxing, Estrade-Ioka should be a fun watch.
              Indeed it was close. Very interesting how dramatic the landscape at 112 is changing so rapidly with the new champion Casimero with the IBF RG moving up presents the question if the WBC title be vacated and who will fight for it...and this fight with Estrada vs. Ioka will result in a loss for one of these champions and solidify the WBA.

Comment

Great fight if it takes place. Will likely be held in Osaka because Ioka doesn't leave his hometown to fight. Thought Ioka was very fortunate to get the decision against Reveco in their first fight but he earned the KO in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
                  Great fight if it takes place. Will likely be held in Osaka because Ioka doesn't leave his hometown to fight. Thought Ioka was very fortunate to get the decision against Reveco in their first fight but he earned the KO in the rematch.

This Fight wont happen or not this year, remember that Estrada has been nursing a broken hand injury for about a year , he would not like to take on Ioka before an easy fight to remove the ring rust and test how his hand healed, if he is not on his best condition he will take an L with Ioka.

Comment

Working...
                  X