Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman vs. David Avanesyan - 30 Days To Reach a Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman vs. David Avanesyan - 30 Days To Reach a Deal

The World Championships Committee of the World Boxing Association ordered the teams behind Keith Thurman, who holds the WBA welterweight championship, and David Avanesyan, who holds the interim-crown, to begin immediate negotiations to face each other.

[Click Here To Read More]

Thurman by KO

Comment

The WBA is very busy lately, however they are mandating 2 fights that no one wants to see: Andrade vs. Culcay and Thurman vs. Avanesyan! Both fights are tailor made for Spike TV!

Comment

why does the WBA always enforce the crappy fights (this and now Andrade vs Cuckholdy) but when it comes to real fights they disappear? pfffft

Comment

Well if Danny would stop pulling a Ward-style retirement, maybe we can get another good fight for Thurman.

Comment

F#ck alphabet groups. I understand this fight probably has to happen as a sacrifice to alphabet group corruption &/or incompetence, but I'm secretly rooting for Thurman to toss this belt in the garbage.

Comment

So they enforce two ****ty fights but still have yet to enforce Jacobs-GGG? Fuk are they doing

Comment

WTF is this crap?

Smh, this fcking sport is so pointless.

Sad part is, is I don't think Thurman as the kind of coward most of haymons guys are.

I think he wants real competition, real fights, I think he's one of the few on haymons stable that wants to leave a legacy.

And yet here we are.....

David Avanesyan....

Comment

So who is Danny Garcia fighting? Don't even mention Pacquiao. Everyone knows Arum is hallucinating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    The WBA is very busy lately, however they are mandating 2 fights that no one wants to see: Andrade vs. Culcay and Thurman vs. Avanesyan! Both fights are tailor made for Spike TV!
                    Consolidating their title situations, tbh.

Still, the beauty of the move that they've made, with everyone involving seemingly on good business terms, You can book Thurman-Avanesyan and Andrade-Culcay as a doubleheader on Showtime (with BoxNation buying the UK TV rights) before the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X