Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade vs. Jack Culcay is Ordered By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade vs. Jack Culcay is Ordered By The WBA

The World Championships Committee of the World Boxing Association has ordered negotiations to be conducted for a mandatory fight between Jack Culcay, who holds the "regular" version of the WBA's super welterweight championship, and unbeaten former WBO king Demetrius Andrade.
    [Click Here To Read More]

if andrade wanted to im sure lara would let him skip this shot

but w/e

Comment

WBA should do this with all its fake "interim" and "regular" beltholders. Somehow I doubt this will take place since Sauerland doesn't generally lets its "champions" fight anyone with a pulse. Culcay "won" his "title" fighting a guy ranked 128th in the division by boxrec, which is par for Sauerland's course

Comment

LMFAO whoever put these two pictures together

Comment

Well this provides cover for Andrade, for now. He said he would rather face Culcay instead of Lara, so here it is! Let's see if the WBA gets around to ordering GGG vs. Jacobs!

Comment

So the WBA and WBC are quick to make him mandatory while the WBO; the people that robbed him of his belt,forget that he exist.... God the WBO is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
              So the WBA and WBC are quick to make him mandatory while the WBO; the people that robbed him of his belt,forget that he exist.... God the WBO is trash.
              Last I saw he was #2 in the WBO behind Canelo. Basicly if Andrade takes this fight, Andrade is the #1 contender in 3 of the 4 divisions. Don't really care for this fight, but after all his ****ing around the last couple years. He seems to have himself in line for some good fights. Heres hoping they happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                Last I saw he was #2 in the WBO behind Canelo. Basicly if Andrade takes this fight, Andrade is the #1 contender in 3 of the 4 divisions. Don't really care for this fight, but after all his ****ing around the last couple years. He seems to have himself in line for some good fights. Heres hoping they happen.
                The WBO should of made him Mando after he returned but I get your point

Comment

Someone has to deal with Culcay as he's been ranked high for a while. I'd rather it be Andrade than Lara.

Comment

I have only seen amateur fights of Culcay, someone can tell me something about him?

Comment

Working...
                    X