Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Arreola Go Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Arreola Go Face To Face at Final Presser

Wilder vs. Arreola final press conference - BIRMINGHAM, AL. - Heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder, two-time heavyweight title challenger Chris Arreola, undefeated welterweight Sammy Vasquez Jr. and Olympic Gold medalist Felix Diaz participated in the final press conference as they near their respective Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes matchups taking place Saturday, July 16 from Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arreola is in GREAT shape! He'll probably be in the high 220's for this fight.

Last edited by Santa_; 07-14-2016, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Chris is a standup guy , but hes going to be another KO victim.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBBSQUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDD D!!!!!!

Comment

Somebody forgot to tell Wilder it's the middle of a drought/heat wave in the South... so enough with the hot air already.

He isn't special at all, he's barely adequate... and then, only when he keeps fighting cans.

And lastly, "...I represent the state. Everywhere is my home..." is b.s. I asked a bunch of my Alabama friends... and only one of them would let chicken legs into their house. So, no, everywhere is NOT your home, goofball.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          Chris is a standup guy , but hes going to be another KO victim.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBBSQUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDD D!!!!!!
          Yes he will because BUM SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wilder is a disgrace to any Heavyweight title BUM SQUAD !!!!!!!!

Comment

Well at least Wilder is fighting someone. Arreola is WAY on the wrong side of prime and he only had two weeks or whatever to prepare for this, but at least it's something.

The card though looks pretty well-rounded actually. I want to see the Vasquez jr fight, that'll be the best one of the night I think.

Comment

Chris actually looks in better shape and spirits than when he has a full camp. Hope it's a good fight at least.

Comment

Luis Ortiz will end this BS if guys like Wilder can be forced to face him.

Comment

In defense of Wilder he should be fighting Povetkin by now...

Comment

Working...
                    X