Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chilemba Ready: I Promised Myself I'd Never Lose To a Russian!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chilemba Ready: I Promised Myself I'd Never Lose To a Russian!

With both fighters making weight, Sergey Kovalev's Russian homecoming against Isaac Chilemba is ready to go on Monday July 11th. The undefeated and unified WBO/WBA/IBF light heavyweight world champion will be looking to add to his impressive destruction of the 175-pound division when he takes on the well-schooled Chilemba, who, despite three points losses has never been stopped in 29 fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

KOvalev gonna shove his gloves right into his mouth..

Comment

Interesting. I never realized that he fought so many Russian fighters, and won. This is one promise that he wont keep!

Comment

Kovalev is going to destroy this guy. He's going to give this guy his first KO loss amd send a message to Ward that Kovalev is ready for November

Comment

Why Russian fighters? I wonder if he has a personal reason why he vowed to never lose to one.

Was a Big Apollo Creed fan perhaps

Comment

Chilemba is with Main Events also... he's a Duva fighter...

Comment

I just hope Kovalev doesn't kill again.

Comment

Sounds like Hopkins famous proclamation, "I'll never lose to a white boy!"

Comment

These comments don't usually end well

Comment

this is gonna end real bad for isaac

Comment

Working...
                    X