Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Albert Pagara is Fine After Vicious Knockout Loss To Cesar Juarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Albert Pagara is Fine After Vicious Knockout Loss To Cesar Juarez

ALA Promotions president Michael Aldeguer who was with Prince Albert Pagara at the Stanford Hospital in Palo Alto, California has issued a statement in which he said "Albert is fine. He just got discharged from the Emergency Room. The attending doctors advised he could fly back to the Philippines on Monday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just watched on Youtube. Nothing vicious just a guy who was too exhausted that gave up mentally in between rounds and found a soft spot on the canvas after the first punch of the new bell. Probably because the ballroom was so empty he didnt think anyone would notice.

Comment

I hope Albert is OK, but I think he was misled. He had no respect for Juarez and tired like a guy that didn't take his training serious. He could have boxed and countered Juarez all night, but the next thing I know, he has his back on the ropes getting clubbed and who slapped. That hairstyle was a sign of confidence.... gone bad.

Comment

He just wanted a free stretcher ride to the hospital.

That gay azz hairstyle made the beating more entertaining.

Donaire warned him, but oh well.

Hope they have a rematch.

Comment

Pagara stood in front of Juarez and exchanged big shots which was a tactical mistake and he eventually paid the price. Kid also need to learn how to get off the ropes!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            Pagara stood in front of Juarez and exchanged big shots which was a tactical mistake and he eventually paid the price. Kid also need to learn how to get off the ropes!
            yeah, he paid dearly for that misplaced machismo....

he could have done much better to box and engage on spots...

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              yeah, he paid dearly for that misplaced machismo....

he could have done much better to box and engage on spots...
              He got tired of running. The pressure was relentless. Can't you see that?

He ran like a chicken.

Oh I forget, only Floyd runs? Hahahahahahaha.

That idiotic hair style made me laugh like crazy.

The free stretcher ride was awesome. Any news on the excuses he is giving his fans?
              Shoulder? Tight socks? Revelations from God? Unlucky and stupid hairstyle??

Bwahahahahaha.

When he didn't get up.... Jhonny and I had PAC flash back, and took a knee.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                You mean if Pagara was more mobile, didn't get hit, stayed off the ropes, and clinched from time to time?

Sounds like a boxer who is 49 - 0. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  He got tired of running. The pressure was relentless. Can't you see that?

He ran like a chicken.

Oh I forget, only Floyd runs? Hahahahahahaha.

That idiotic hair style made me laugh like crazy.

The free stretcher ride was awesome. Any news on the excuses he is giving his fans?
                  Shoulder? Tight socks? Revelations from God? Unlucky and stupid hairstyle??

Bwahahahahaha.

When he didn't get up.... Jhonny and I had PAC flash back, and took a knee.
                  dragging pac again....in a thread about another boxer.....

stupid and pathetic.....another lord zaroku classic....

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    dragging pac again....in a thread about another boxer.....

stupid and pathetic.....another lord zaroku classic....
                    I am merely pointing out that the things Pagara should have done, are the things Floyd does.

Think about it. Be honest.

You wanted Floyd to stay in front of PAC and trade until someone got Pagara'ed.

Pagara gets stopped, and you point out the way he should have fought?

Hypocrite.

It is a great post I just shared with you your bias.

Lastly, Juarez was relentless and keep up constant pressure even when he got hit solidly. He is one tough guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X