Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: Saunders, Jacobs Are Priorities For Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: Saunders, Jacobs Are Priorities For Us

Oleg Hermann, manager of IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (35-0, 32KOs), says they are going to pursue the two remaining champions in the middleweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Apparently Not

Comment

But they don't want you. Move on.

Comment

Translation: We'll continue chasing guys that don't wanna fight us. Even though they both suck anyway. And that, in the minds of my blind worships, its a legit reason to fight club fighters and welterweights.

Comment

They're saying anything now to take the heat off this fight.

Comment

Translation: We currently have a monopoly on the weakest division in boxing. So why move up and face challenges that we could actually lose in. Especially when have fans that award hypothetical victories based on mythical sparring stories,I mean who cares if great middleweights of yesteryear actually fought at heavy when I spar cruisers who aren't allowed to punch me in the face.

Comment

Pay BJS the 4 mill ffs.... after that keep defending. No heat again

Comment

Golovkin's team is spewing a web of lies as they claim they want fighters like Saunders and Jacobs, but instead they fight bums like Rosado, Rubio, Monroe, and Wade. Real boxing fans realize that Golovkin is the biggest hype job boxing has seen since Chavez Jr.

Comment

Could of had Jacobs now or got rid of him being championing by forcing the WBA to make that mando fight to eliminate extra belt in division but instead picked on a WW me not biznessman doe...

Comment

Wondering whether Loeffler or Herrman call the shot in Team Golovkin. Seems they both like to read their name in the media.

Comment

Working...
                    X