No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Carl Frampton Puts in Work For Leo Santa Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Carl Frampton Puts in Work For Leo Santa Cruz

BROOKLYN - Undefeated Irish star Carl Frampton was officially welcomed to the United States and New York City Thursday by former world champion and Brooklyn-native Paulie Malignaggi before Frampton held a media workout at Gleason's Gym as he prepares for his matchup with featherweight world champion Leo Santa Cruz taking place Saturday, July 30 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cmon Jackal! You got this. Time to put on a clinic!

Comment

I hope the added weight will help his stamina problems. He did say he had problems making 122.

Still picking the Messican doe.

Comment

Malignaggi is a total camera whore.

Comment

I think Frampton has a good chance.

The only thing that tips me in favour of Santa Cruz is that he brings a lot of pressure and stamina. Quigg was starting to get to Frampton late on in their fight because he upped his game and started pressuring him and Quigg has a good engine, he just took way too long to get going in that fight, but that's partly to do with Frampton too. I expect Santa Cruz to bring that pressure from round 1.

I'd say both fighters are in with the best guys they have faced so far at the time of fighting. Abner Mares is good but i think Frampton now is better than a 2015 version of Mares.

It's a very interesting matchup really. You know what Santa Cruz is going to bring, so if Frampton's skills can't nullify that pressure, it's might be a tough night for Carl.
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 07-08-2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Frampton had better bring the best conditioning of his life because he's not only going to have to out strike a high volume puncher, but out last him as well. He's not going to have the privilege of sitting back and picking his shots this time.

Comment

Working...
            X