Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rhodes: If Pacquiao Dominates Broner - Mayweather Will Return!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rhodes: If Pacquiao Dominates Broner - Mayweather Will Return!

A few days ago, lightweight contender Lydell Rhodes tabbed eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao to dominate Adrien Broner, who captured world titles in four different weight classes. Currently there are rumors of a potential comeback by Pacquiao. A date of October 15th has been reserved by Top Rank at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I doubt it. He will probably just laugh at Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      From ringside. He'll probably point too.

Comment

It's always win win for Floyd lol.

Comment

Floyd is still Big Bro to Broner? I thought he disowned AB

Comment

I hope Manny and Floyd stay retired , unless they fight each other as they just tie the division up .How about Broner v Garcia ,Broner v Brook there's lots.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

this right here. i dont get why people keep thinking "if" pac returns and dominated his opponent, floyd will return to give pac a rematch.

if floyd wanted to give manny a rematch, he would have done so already. the fight will sell regardless! people complain about how boring and how much of a let down the first fight was but if they announce the rematch today, everyone will be going crazy again.

Comment

Nah..... Floyd is keeping himself busy with his new strip club.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  I hope Manny and Floyd stay retired , unless they fight each other as they just tie the division up .How about Broner v Garcia ,Broner v Brook there's lots.

I'm on the opposite side of the fence. I don't want them to come back unless it's against young hungry fighters

Pacquiao vs Crawford
                  Mayweather vs thurman

I definitely wouldn't pay to see floyd vs manny again

Comment

Again Floyd is retired. Why is everyone keep throwing his name out there. Its funny how folks couldn't wait until the day he retired. Now his name is getting thrown around just as much. Funny that a fighter who "damaged" the sport of boxing is wanted to return by a lot of people.

Comment

Working...
                    X