Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Says Frankie Gomez is MIA, Not Sure Where He Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Says Frankie Gomez is MIA, Not Sure Where He Is

It's been about two months since trainer Freddie Roach has seen Frankie Gomez, who on May 7th conclusively defeated Mauricio Herrera as part of the Saul Alvarez-Amir Khan undercard at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was hoping El Maestro would rid us of this hoodrat Gomez once and for all but he got his ass whooped, .

Feed Gomez to Ca$hnelo so he can get put to sleep, .

Comment

someone said VADA, Gomez be like, "ahhh helllz nah."

Comment

The young G is probably just posted popping brews with his homeboys enjoying the simple life hes richer than 95% of the people in his neighborhood.

Comment

Shiftless. Living that thug life, he young doe.

Comment

Gomez has to be a promoters worst nightmare. Loads of talent but zero discipline and desire.

Talent alone Gomez has the talent to beat anyone in the 140 and 147 pound divisions. But he still hasn't committed to the sport and if I'm Golden Boy I would be extremely careful on trusting him to prepare himself for high profile fights.

Comment

Remember when Golden Boy and Top Rank fought like animals to sign this guy. What a waste.

Comment

Its always a shame when great talents are wasting their career.

Comment

roach seems to be cursed training these young mexican fighters

first chavez jr now gomez

Comment

Working...
                  X