No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rau'Shee Warren vs. Jamie McDonnell Ordered By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rau'Shee Warren vs. Jamie McDonnell Ordered By The WBA

The World Championships Committee of the World Boxing Association (WBA) have ordered the start of negotiations between Rau'Shee Warren (13-1, 4KO) - the super champion at bantamweight - and British boxer Jamie McDonnell ( 28-2-1, 13KO), who holds the "regular championship" of the division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The World Championships Committee of the World Boxing Association (WBA) have ordered the start of negotiations between Rau'Shee Warren (13-1, 4KO) - the super champion at bantamweight - and British boxer Jamie McDonnell ( 28-2-1, 13KO), who holds the "regular championship" of the division.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    This is interesting just on the height difference alone. Isn't Warren shorter than Kameida?

Comment

Good ole WBA, ordering the fights nobody cares about

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Good ole WBA, ordering the fights nobody cares about
        You might not care about it but I think it's a very interesting fight. McDonnell put on some good showings against Tomoki Kameda.

It is interesting to note that the WBA hasn't ordered Lil G vs Jacobs, though.

Comment

Rau'shee Rau'shee Rau'shee! He has a home for awhile. Payano was pretty good. The last Payano fight was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            You might not care about it but I think it's a very interesting fight. McDonnell put on some good showings against Tomoki Kameda.

Interesting note. I agree.

Comment

Not just that, they ordered mando fights for 130 and 140 too...so Jezreel and Sosa and then Burns/Some Belrusian... but they never ordered it anywhere else.

Just WBA being selective again. The 118 mando is better than the other two, but they just being selective again

Comment

WHO????? Must be a Top Rank or Al Haymon fight. Actually if its WBA it might be a Don King fight....same difference

Comment

WBA said they would order golovkin v Jacobs if the Alvarez mandatory fight didn't happen, and since he vacated his belt, There is no reason for the WBA not to order them to fight. They could have ordered it last Friday, purse bids by mid July and fight taking place by end of october(usually within 120 days) instead now Jacobs gets a slot vs mora, and ggg vs Eubanks, maybe they can order winners to fight by years end?

Comment

I like it too, it has it's appeal. I think it's just little man bias from some people. I don't agree that Mac looked good against Tomoki, but he has reach and technique to give Rau'shee fits if it happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X