Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella on Derevyanchenko-Soliman, Wants Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella on Derevyanchenko-Soliman, Wants Golovkin Fight

Lou DiBella is very high on his middleweight prospect Sergiy Derevyanchenko. And soon he may get to see just how high Derevyanchenko can go. "I'm trying to orchestrate Sergiy Derevyanchenko into an opportunity in the middleweight division," the promoter said. First comes a title eliminator against Sam Soliman on July 21 in a "Premier Boxing Champions" broadcast on NBC. Soliman, a 42-year-old former titleholder, is coming off a unanimous decision loss to Jermain Taylor in 2014 and a split decision loss to Dominic Wade last June. He is 44-13 with 18 KOs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i really like derevyanchenko but is too soon for him imo. dibella is just talking

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      i really like derevyanchenko but is too soon for him imo. dibella is just talking
      He's 30 and already stepped into a ring over 300 times. Golovkin ducks Eastern Euros for a reason.

Comment

Another name dropper.

Comment

Damn! Same trainer as Jacobs, which means same trainer as "White Tyson" too! There must be WARS in that gym!

Comment

The line just keeps getting longer and longer for all the fighters wanting GGG , 1 match I would like to see is GGG vs Jacobs...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Damn! Same trainer as Jacobs, which means same trainer as "White Tyson" too! There must be WARS in that gym!
              ugh Rozier is the trainer.he sucks as a pro coach imo. he is a good amateur but couldnt teach curtis stevens how to cut off the ring vs Dirrell. his favorite quote "we in the hurt business"

Comment

Who the hell is this guy? And how dare they assume he can walk through a warrior like Soliman. Soliman will punish this bloke accordingly, 8-0 against a guy like Soliman is too soon, Sammy got screwed against Wade and was injured against Taylor.

Comment

hhmmm according to derevyancheko's weight... he's only made 160 ONCE!

Comment

My man Castano beat the **** out Derevyanchenko in the ams

Comment

Working...
                    X