No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Molina: I'll Come Back From Loss to Jarrett Hurd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Molina: I'll Come Back From Loss to Jarrett Hurd

This past Saturday's fight between Jarrett Hurd and Oscar Molina was one of those nights where, besides a draw, one of the junior middleweight prospect's "oh"s would have to go. In the end, it was Molina who suffered his first pro defeat after Hurd scored the 10th-round stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jarrett Hurd is a future champion...His wins against Molina & Galarza were awesome.

Comment

That was a very good fight. congrads to Hurd. i thought Molina was still dangerous throughout. he was one shot away from changing the fight. i look forward to seeing them both in their next fights.

Comment

He's too small for 154. 147 is where he needs to regroup.

Comment

Hurd looked awesome but Molina was good too.

If he learns from this fight and improves from it there's no reason he can't come back stronger. I like how he fights.

Comment

you suck, all you do is shoot your shots hoping they land, you dont find your shots, head down eyes on the canvas and you shoot your lil combo hoping they aint blocking those shots.

Comment

Molina has nothing to be ashamed of. He was doing a lot of things right in there, and did well, especially considering the size difference. The ref was the joke of the fight though. Ridiculous stoppage. He really looked like he was just looking for any old excuse to make Hurd's win look more impressive.

Comment

Lmfao at the people patronizing the F out of Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  That was a very good fight. congrads to Hurd. i thought Molina was still dangerous throughout. he was one shot away from changing the fight. i look forward to seeing them both in their next fights.
                  We all feel your sentiment.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Hurd looked awesome but Molina was good too.

If he learns from this fight and improves from it there's no reason he can't come back stronger. I like how he fights.
                    Yup he can beat the charlos & andrade im sure...

Comment

Working...
                    X