Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Drops, Stops Oscar Molina in The Tenth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Drops, Stops Oscar Molina in The Tenth Round

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - In a battle of undefeated junior middleweight contenders, Jarrett Hurd (18-0, 12KOs) dropped and stopped Oscar Molina (13-1-1, 10KOs) in the tenth and final round.

[Click Here To Read More]

horrible... omg. I hate boxing.

Comment

Hurd looked good, bad stoppage on the fight. Would like to see him in more high profile fights.

Comment

the ref just looking out for his brotha! pathethic clear sign of racism. Out east is so pro black if you arent black you are not gonna get a fair fight, facts.

Comment

Hurd dominated...but the ref ruined everything with that stoppage

Comment

Lol

Was that a British Ref? Bad stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
              horrible... omg. I hate boxing.
              Yea, they should let that play out.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                the ref just looking out for his brotha! pathethic clear sign of racism. Out east is so pro black if you arent black you are not gonna get a fair fight, facts.
                the ref was hispanic homes

Comment

Hurd made a fan out of me but that stoppage was just horrible. That ref pissed me off! This hurts our sport too.

Comment

Hurd looked really good in that fight, especially on the inside.. I saw shades of james toney in him..

Stoppage was bad, but Hurd was clearly dominating that fight.. I'm excited to see him again

Comment

Working...
                    X