Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Alvarado vs. Josh Torres, Korobov-Vera Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Alvarado vs. Josh Torres, Korobov-Vera Weighin

Mike Alvarado vs. Josh Torres Weighin - After a 14-month layoff Mike Alvarado (35-4) was excited to get back in the ring in March when he stopped Saul Corral in three rounds. He was equally excited to get right back in training camp after that fight and is currently preparing for his June 25th UniMas televised main event against Josh Torres that takes place in Dallas, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

appears to be in great shape but he is shot and never was very good to begin with

Comment

Alvarado can clean up and get into shape, but he shouldn't be boxing anymore. This is a bad moment for the sport.

Brian Vera is in the same boat as Alvarado, punchy and taking beatings. Great looking card...

Korobov on his comeback run still fighting like a prospect. I've given up most of my hope for him to do anything meaningful, but maybe he gets beat by talented young fighter on their way up, giving them some clout.

Comment

vera got ko'd by rocky and alvarado should rematch prescott lol or maybe wait for rios to be totally finished and try and get revenge lol.

Comment

Should be a FUN card .

Comment

Yeah this will be a fun card. I'll be rooting for Alvarado, hopefully he has something left and stays clean. He looks good.

Vera is shot and Korobov is going to woop his ass, the first Stoolio fight was fun and I thought Vera won.

Comment

Working...
            X