Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Krzysztof Glowacki vs. Oleksandr Usyk Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Krzysztof Glowacki vs. Oleksandr Usyk Press Conference

Earlier this year, the World Boxing Organization ordered WBO cruiserweight champion Krzysztof Glowacki (26-0, 16KOs) to make a mandatory title defense against challenger Oleksandr Usyk (9-0, 9KOs) of Ukraine.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight not getting talked about at all but it is a HUGE fight and a stylistic DREAM!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Fight not getting talked about at all but it is a HUGE fight and a stylistic DREAM!

I'm super pumped for this fight. Can't wait.

Comment

Usyk is hype so far. Usyk has looked very sloppy in every fight and against only bums. He will need to improve before Sept. to beat Glowacki. Glowacki is a bad choice for a first test amateur pedigree bs or not. Hopefully it pops up on you tube the joke US TV stations wont carry it and there is no boxnation.

Comment

Usyk is the ultimate badass, that wolf shirt is straight up menacing, anyway despite Glowackis Professional experience advantage i expect Oleksandr Usyk to school Glowacki, sure his last 2 victories was impressive indeed but they were against faded champoions, altho still relevant in the division, but i dont see Glowacki as any better then Wlodarczyk, Glowacki is definetly one of the best cruiserweights, but not good enough to be the top dog

Comment

I'm excited for the fight, but I'm still worried that it's taking place in Poland.
            I don't want Usyk to have to go for the TKO/KO. Glowacki has shown a good chin and heart, so that would be difficult. Hopefully they keep it fair.

While Usyk hasn't faced great opposition in the pros he did beat better opponents than Glowacki in the amateurs. Having said that, the pros are different. IMO Usyk is definitely the better out of the two, but you never know in boxing.
            People forget that Glowacki didn't really face top opposition before fighting Huck.

Comment

Working...
            X