Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Dillian Whyte on Joshua Rematch, Career, Comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Dillian Whyte on Joshua Rematch, Career, Comeback

Dillian Whyte Interview - Anthony Joshua MBE and Dominic Breazeale both predict KO wins in their battle for Joshua's IBF World Heavyweight title . Joshua and Breazeale clash at The O2 on June 25 live on Sky Sports Box Office with Joshua making the first defence of the belt that he ripped from Charles Martin with a clinical second round KO in April.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I honestly feel like Dillian Whyte is going to ruin his career being obsessed with Anthony Joshua. The constant excuses about the Joshua fight... the constant talking **** about Joshua... the constant call for a rematch.

Now I LOVE a rivalry. But I like both these guys. I think Dillian Whyte is destined to be a level below Joshua, Parker, H.Fury etc. I really think Whyte is going to dig himself into this Joshua obsession and it's going to derail what could be a pretty successful heavyweight career.

Comment

Originally posted by NateHound View Post
      I honestly feel like Dillian Whyte is going to ruin his career being obsessed with Anthony Joshua. The constant excuses about the Joshua fight... the constant talking **** about Joshua... the constant call for a rematch.

Now I LOVE a rivalry. But I like both these guys. I think Dillian Whyte is destined to be a level below Joshua, Parker, H.Fury etc. I really think Whyte is going to dig himself into this Joshua obsession and it's going to derail what could be a pretty successful heavyweight career.
      He Should have never signed with Hearns, even if he was the 2nd Best Heavyweight in Britain he will be the gatekeeper keep dangling the Joshua rematch and he will fight anybody to get it which will be his downfall

Comment

I'd like to see a re-match. I could tell just by looking at Whyte before the fight that he was out of shape.

I think he has a better set-up and training now. Get another 2-3 fights this year. Get the British, European, ranked and then start chasing a Joshua fight.

Comment

Working...
        X