Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Chris Eubank Jr. Discusses Gennady Golovkin, Doran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Chris Eubank Jr. Discusses Gennady Golovkin, Doran

Chris Eubank Interview - Anthony Joshua MBE and Dominic Breazeale both predict KO wins in their battle for Joshua's IBF World Heavyweight title . Joshua and Breazeale clash at The O2 on June 25 live on Sky Sports Box Office with Joshua making the first defence of the belt that he ripped from Charles Martin with a clinical second round KO in April.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've been calling for this fight for some time and it would be massive could it happen in the UK. It's time for GGG to cement his legacy too with some defining fights and should no Canelo deal materialize for him, Eubank is an excellent replacement gig.

Comment

Eubank Jr. appears competitive. Much more than any potential mandatory outside of Jacobs. It wouldn't be surprising if in the eyes of Team Golovkin that Eubank Jr. is just a stepping stone to Saunders...

My view, best active middleweight matches for Golovkin from high to low would be Eubank Jr., Jacobs, Saunders, Khurtsidze, Quillen, Lee.

Importance: Saunders, Jacobs, Alvarez.

Comment

There's just too much pre-fight respect going on nowadays. That's part of the problem.

Junior needs to straight up say, "this guy's been ducking the best in the division? This is guy is just a puncher. Although he is a great puncher he has nothing else."

I mean whatever happened to days like this?

Comment

Working...
        X