Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Parker Ain't Beating Me! He Should Have KO'd Takam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: Parker Ain't Beating Me! He Should Have KO'd Takam

At the start of a protracted build up to their anticipated title showdown, IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has ignited the war of words by firing barbs Joseph Parker's way.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think maybe Parker had an off night,seemed to breath heavy soon. Joshua will win anyway wheather Parker k.od Takam or not,has nothing to do with actually facing a puncher like Joshua. No version of Parker is going to be able to get over on Joshua.

Comment

I like the idea of Joshua fighting Parker after this fight. Then he will have KOed 5 undefeated opponents in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        I think maybe Parker had an off night,seemed to breath heavy soon. Joshua will win anyway wheather Parker k.od Takam or not,has nothing to do with actually facing a puncher like Joshua. No version of Parker is going to be able to get over on Joshua.
        Or maybe he was just fighting an opponent who was vastly superior to anything he ever faced previously?

Parker could be the real deal if he tightens up his defense. He's a better boxer than Joshua and has a better chin. Far too open to be hit atm tho.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Or maybe he was just fighting an opponent who was vastly superior to anything he ever faced previously?

Parker could be the real deal if he tightens up his defense. He's a better boxer than Joshua and has a better chin. Far too open to be hit atm tho.

Parker has good talent to be in top 5 imo.. You are right on him being far too open to hit, you could hear his coach yelling to keep his chin down (basic mistake).. He may have survived with Takam's power, but Takam is no way the hardest puncher in the division.. Same mistakes against much powerful guys like Joshua, Wilder, Wlad & he will be on the floor..

Parker literally gassed out after round 5-6 & thats when Takam made it a good fight until the 10th after which he did not have enough in his tank..

Comment

How can someone that's fights more amateurish be the better boxer?Makes no sense at all. Parkers management is terrible and their poor choice of opponents that are suppose to gradually increase his abilities would have got them fired if I was Parker.Better chin ?by what standard? Joshua has never hit the floor,by your own account,fury has a better chin than Aj but hit the floor twice by less punchers than Whyte.

Comment

hahaha parker ko's this big stiff roided up boredroid

Comment

Word??? Based on what exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by S1MANC View Post
                  Word??? Based on what exactly?
                  Based on the eye test. Parker has far better footwork and has the quicker hands. If he could improve his stamina and learn to tuck his chin in, he'll be a problem for anyone.

Anyway, we'll probably find out soon. The IBF will mandate the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    How can someone that's fights more amateurish be the better boxer?Makes no sense at all. Parkers management is terrible and their poor choice of opponents that are suppose to gradually increase his abilities would have got them fired if I was Parker.Better chin ?by what standard? Joshua has never hit the floor,by your own account,fury has a better chin than Aj but hit the floor twice by less punchers than Whyte.
                    Is Whyte even a puncher? What's he ever achieved in his career other than putting Joshua on queer street? Whyte is a domestic level HW at best.

Let me guess, you rate Whyte higher than Takam?

Comment

Working...
                    X