Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ganigan Lopez Has Dangerous First Defense of WBC World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ganigan Lopez Has Dangerous First Defense of WBC World Title

Ganigan Lopez earned his junior flyweight title the hard way, traveling to the defending champion's home country and securing victory. In theory, his first defense taking place at home should be considered a luxury - only it can be argued that his upcoming challenge is an even tougher task.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very tuff bout 4 Ganigan , in that he's not a power puncher...His promoter must have thrown in a lotta cash for the Thai as originally the bout was in T'land...

Comment

This is a very good matchup, Taconing is really talented, just doesnt have a pretty record, also has huge power for such a small guy

Comment

taconing's power is a beast! #AndTHENEW!!!!!

Comment

No homeboys here, all these guys are road warriors. Taconing is a traveler, but my concern is the altitude of Mexico city. I watched another Pilipino go there, I forget his name, he ruled for three or four rounds then the altitude got to him. He looked like a fish out of water, it turned into a turkey shoot after that, it took all his skill just to breath. It's a tough handicap if you aren't used to it

Comment

Working...
          X